To create a Guest Book for your website using RVSiteBuilder, first you need to login to your cPanel account and then follow this guide.
1. Click on the 'RVSiteBuilder' icon, which can be found in the Software/Services section of your cPanel home screen.
2. Select the site you wish to edit from the 'Edit Existing Site' drop down.
3. Click the 'Edit' button.
4. Click the 'STEP 4' icon.
5. In the Component section, highlight Guest Book and click 'Add', the new page will appear under Your Selection, then click 'Save'
6. Click the 'Step 5' icon to view your page structure.
7. In the Component Management section, click the 'Guestbook' icon.
8. Click 'System Configuration' to define how your guest book is set up.
9. Enter an Admin Password and Email in the appropriate text fields.
10. You can then set the remaining parameters or keep the default settings.
11. When you have completed your changes, click the 'Save' button.
Note: Any time you make changes to your website, remember that you need to publish it for the changes to take effect on the internet.
12. Click 'STEP 7'
13. Select the correct domain and click 'Publish'
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution