To work with hyperlinks in your site, first you need to login to your cPanel account and then follow this guide.
1. Click the 'RVSiteBuilder' icon, which can be found in the Software/Services section of your cPanel home screen.
2. From the 'Edit existing site' drop down, select the site you wish to edit.
3. Click the 'Edit' button to load the site.
4. Click the 'STEP 5' icon.
5. Click the 'WYSWYG' icon for the page you wish to create a hyperlink in.
6. To create a hyperlink, first select the text you wish to assign the link to.
7 Click the 'Hyperlink' icon in the toolbar.
8. You then have a number of options to define the hyperlink.
The 'Page on this site' option will create a link to another page on your web site.
a) Click the page you wish the text to link to.
b) From the 'Open in' drop down, select where the link should appear.
c) Click 'Insert' to make the hyperlink.
The 'Web location' option will create a link to another website.
a) In the 'URL' field, enter the URL for the website you wish to link to.
b) Click 'Load Preview' to check the address is correct.
c) From the 'Open in' drop down, select where the link should appear.
d) Click 'Insert' to make the hyperlink.
The 'Place in this document' option would link to another place in the same web page.
The 'Email address' option will send an email to a pre-defined address.
You can also create hyperlinks using images by clicking on the image and then the hyperlink icon.
9. Click the 'Save' button when you have completed your changes.
Note: Any time you make changes to your website, remember that you need to publish it for the changes to take effect on the internet.
10. Click 'STEP 7'
11. Select the correct domain and click 'Publish'
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution